Saturday, November 18, 2006

Christmas Extravaganza!

Kate and I are planning an awesome Holiday party. I suggested that we try to copy the C-cubed party (Christmas Cookies and Champagne) that Lotus, Helen, and I hosted in TX. Kate liked the idea, but added a new twist.....all guests must wear the ugliest Christmas sweater they can find. We're even going to have special prizes! (I'm hoping to have Lauren and Jillian...my babysitting cuties...help me make some prizes). I think the party is going to be a huge hit; so far we've invited all our classmates plus our small, but growing, group of non-PT friends in Atlanta. We already know that 27 people are coming and are still awaiting responses from 41 friends! This could be a big one! We purchased a coffee table yesterday in preparation and are working on some wall decor since our living room walls are still bare, except for a big white board we use for studying. If y'all are looking for something exciting to do on December 1st....Post Summit Apartments in Altanta, GA are beckoning you! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home