Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Former Roomies...Reunited!

Amber and I were roommates at Willamette after we returned from studying abroad (Africa and Spain, respectively). Additionally, we were teammates for four fabulous years. Since graduating, Amber began med school at Loma Linda in Southern CA. We see each other every 6 months or so. Of course, I was super excited to spend some quality time with Amber during my time in Oregon for Carol-Ann's wedding (we were both part of the wedding party). I flew out after classes on Wednesday, made it there in time for the bachelorette party, ran wedding errands, helped with the reception set-up, ate yummy food at the rehearsal dinner, and fully enjoyed the entire day of wedding celebrations. Since Amber and I both love hiking and miss the Pacific Northwest, we managed to sneak away to hike for a few hours. My trip to Oregon was worth every minute of class missed (I even flew through the night to make it to Monday's classes)....I had a wonderful time with great friends Amber and Carol-Ann. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home