Sunday, January 20, 2008

Greta's Second Visit to Atlanta




"Lori, I have a proposal." I know that if a sentence begins that way, it's going to be good! Greta wanted to come to Atlanta for a high school friend's wedding and asked me to be her date. We had a fantastic time getting dressed up, eating great food (including red velvet wedding cake - I learned that's a southern thing!), and dancing up a storm. Greta and I made pinky promised that we would someday attend each other's weddings - no matter where they are :) During the weekend we also visited Atlanta's Botanical Gardens and enjoyed the pretty flowers and trails. Matt, my boyfriend at the time, was also visiting, so we all had a great time playing Speed Scrabble together. As always, here are more pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home